For all information requests, please contact Debbie Cabana at +1 514 987-1616, ext. 4662 or Debbie.Cabana@
For more information on the destinations and products offered by our tour operators, click here.
TMR Holidays: new Website, new look and new functionality!
Montreal, November 19, 2013 – TMR Holidays launches a brand new website unveiling novel design, look and functionality.
On October 15 TMR Holidays finally revealed its brand new website. Its design and functionality had been totally revamped. Clean and colourful, this new universe shines a spotlight on the fantastic images depicting the supplier’s destinations.
“We wanted to modernize our Website by streamlining it and focusing on our client offers while maintaining its user-friendliness. With the help of the whole team and an outstanding external vendor, I think we have succeeded”, explains Louise Fecteau, Vice-President, Sales and Marketing.
The exceedingly well executed mandate was given to Minimal Media and its team. What they brought to life was a well-defined mosaic of the different products TMR Holidays has to offer.
Distinguishing itself from its competitors was an important goal for TMR Holidays which lead to the creation of the following new components:
- A first search engine, more conventional and unobtrusive, to meet the needs of users who know exactly what they are looking for;
- A second search engine for bargain hunters and deal seekers;
- The ability to customize the home page with different themes;
- The possibility to view the environment using various mobile platforms.
Consumers can also discover the following functions:
- Check the weather forecast, in real-time, at each destination;
- Open a map of the selected region;
- Get a short hotel description;
- Add hotels to a list of “favourites“ in order to compare them more easily and facilitate shopping;
- Discover the Companion Program – TMR Holidays’ distinctive offer.
TMR Holidays understands how important it is to offer clients a user-friendly environment that creates dreams, while helping them choose their next vacation.
About TMR Holidays
TMR Holidays, founded in 1969, is a tour operator that specializes in selling southern packages to destinations such as Cuba, the Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company employs 80 people based in Montreal and 80 at destinations. TMR Holidays is a subsidiary of Transat, one of the world’s largest tour operators and the Canadian leader in leisure travel.